#32-써모스 보온병 FFX-500

#캠핑 #등산 #등산보온병 #등산용품 #써모스 #써모스보온병 #FXX-500 #보온병 #등산장비 #백패킹 #백패킹용품 #백패킹장비 #오케이몰
듀라셀 : 하나 사야겠다 싶었었는데 이거 보고 저도 하나 구매했습니다 꿀정보 감사
Ryu건행 : 보온병 처음 사는거라 잘 몰라서 여쭐께요
FXX 랑 FFX랑 어느게 더
좋은거예요?^^
산책하는냥이♡ : 오케이몰에이제품판매를안하던데요?

Thermos JMY 501 500ml

THERMOS - Direct Drinking Flask (470ml) Review - Is It Worth The Price?

Hello all,

Another review for you!

If you enjoyed the video please feel free to Like/Subscribe for more content!
Ibn.Butt : I liked everything about this and went for this expensive option I paid £25, the main purpose it was purchased was for overnight to keep water hot for my baby’s formula.. it was perfect the first night however the next day unfortunately 10 hours later it was no where near hot!
Anna Crowley : I had looked at this on a few sites. 470ml. I would have liked a bit more. However, after watching your clip, I decided to go ahead. I filled it today. Went for my nap. Woke up after a couple of hours. Was careful. Almost burnt my lip. Got a small cup and poured deliciously, piping hot, fresh tasting Yorkshire tea. Just delightful. Paid begrudgingly £30. Soo impressed. Looked again for another for my coffee. Special offer today, £17. Ordered another different colour.
Thank you for your review.
Lady who had a problem. Just send it back. They will send another. 5 great guarantee.
Przemysław Machut : Unfortunately you’re showing more yourself then the flask itself. I was wondering how the drinking hole looks like itself, but unfortunately didn’t see it. For those who really look for REALLY good time of keeping hot liquid - try Thermos Ultimate Insulation series. You’ll be amazed.
chocolatebex : Does it break if dropped
Karyl Hogan : Thanks.. sound review

#써모스jmy-500

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,808건 303 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.arture.or.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com